What is Hypnosis?
The term Hypnosis comes from the Greek word “Hypnos” meaning sleep. Here are a few of the many definitions of Hypnosis:
• Focused consciousness
• An altered state of consciousness
• Extreme relaxation
• Guided Meditation
• A series of instructions
• Hypnosis was accepted by the American Medical Association is 1958
• Hypnosis is a very natural state of mind and is safe
• No-one has ever been hurt by Hypnosis
• Hypnosis is not mind control
• You cannot get stuck in Hypnosis – this has never happened to anyone
• The worst case scenario is that you may fall asleep!
• Hypnosis is focused consciousness
• Sleep is a state of unconsciousness
• The wording of “Sleep” in Hypnosis means to close your eyes and get deeply relaxed, as if you are asleep
How Does It Work?
Hypnosis is thought to work by altering our state of consciousness in such a way that the analytical left-hand side of the brain is turned off, while the non-analytical right-hand side is made more alert.
The conscious control of the mind is inhibited, and the subconscious mind awoken. Since the subconscious mind is a deeper-seated, more instinctive force than the conscious mind, this is the part which has to change for the patient’s behaviour and physical state to alter.
- Medical Hypnosis
- Advanced Hypnosis
- Past Life Regression
- LBL Regression
All sessions are guaranteed to be done in a comfortable, safe, sacred and confidential space!
Want to know more?….
You will note this icon at the bottom of every page. This is NOT a booking for any type of session whatsoever but merely a FREE request for Zee to contact you so you may decide what that Uniquely YOU may require in terms of all the modalities and healers available, no matter where you are from!
Questions, Compliments & Constructive Critique – all are welcome ♥
145 total views