Where numerology came from and how it came to be is somewhat of a mystery, like many ancient philosophies. Egypt and Babylon are where the earliest written records of numerology are said to be. Other evidence shows that numerology was used thousands of years ago in Rome, China, Greece, and Japan.
Modern-day numerology is normally credited to Pythagoras, who was a Greek philosopher. Although it is not known if he invented Numerology, he had some theories behind it, which took numbers to a completely different level. These theories are now the reason behind Pythagoras having the credit for modern-day numerology.
Nevertheless, Numbers carry enormous energy and they also influence YOUR energy!
- Group consciousness ito where you are born (Western/Chinese/Hindu/Egyptian calendar)
- Star mapping cycles
- Life (teaches us about how numbers bring change)
- Science (the whole world is made up of moving atoms/energy)
- Psychology (Look at past/future cycles to see a pattern
- Philosophy (more intuition and wisdom related)
How do we help?
We aim to give you a bit more direction in understanding past events as well as being prepared for upcoming events when you look at things from a numerological point of view. Not just your usual Life Path Calculations that can be done via every second free app nowadays…
This means you’ll be able to have more insight into yourself, your environment, and also the global effects to be expected!
Want to know more?….
Obligation free enquiry