A holistic healing massage is an ancient approach to recovery that clears the lymphatic system and releases toxins from the body. By recognizing that disease and stress effect (not just the physical) but also psychological, spiritual, and mental well-being, holistic healing massage enables the body’s natural recovery capabilities to come forth and stabilize the entire body as a whole.
Holistic healing massage techniques have been used since the beginning of time in Egypt, China, and India, to mention but a few.
Types of Massages
- Ayurveda, an ancient Indian healing system, uses the therapeutic benefits of massage integrated with plant extracts, spices, and aromatic oils.
- Thai Massage again is a 4 century-old healing system integrating acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic concepts, and assisted yoga postures. The massage typically follows designated lines in the body.
- In a reflexology therapy, the pressure is used to particular trigger points on the feet or hands to stimulate and recover other body parts. It promotes recovery by stimulating the nerves in the body and increasing blood circulation.
- Acupressure enables the body to relax deeply by relieving stress and strengthening resistance to disease as well as promotes wellness.
- ESL Massage therapy – focus is mainly on the muscular system and pressure points in the body
- Kahuna bodywork is a unique mind, body, and spirit technique from Hawaii. Using forearms, hands, and elbows in deep, dynamic, flowing strokes, the practitioner uses intuition and focused intention to release physical and energetic blockages and restore health and balance to the body, mind, and spirit. Kahuna Massages (Lomi Lomi) has a very holistic approach and honors the body’s innate wisdom and ability to self-heal. This transformational bodywork is gentle yet very powerful. It will leave you feeling more in touch with yourself and with greater awareness of thoughts and feeling and their impact on your health and life. The natural dance-like rhythm, much like the ebb and flow of the ocean lulls one into deep relaxation. As core layers of tension are revealed and released, you will feel more connected to self and life, open, at ease, balanced, light, and alive! This type of massage leads to the much-needed release of trauma your body may have been holding onto without you even knowing about it.
Massages by Zee
Zee is first and foremost an intuitive healer. After consulting with a client the best healing modality is decided on and, based on her knowledge and intuition, a custom-made treatment can then be followed. In terms of giving a healing massage, she incorporates her knowledge of any of the following to aid the process:
- Essential Oils & Aromatherapy
- Plant medicine
- Acupressure (Miracle Points)
- ESL For Massage Therapy
- Reiki I Knowledge
- Reiki II Knowledge
- Reiki Master Knowledge
- Sound Healing
- Kahuna Bodywork
- Hot Stone Massages
- Intuitive and Esoteric Knowledge
Want to know more?….
Obligation free enquiry
169 total views